The Content Writer will work closely with the Director of Marketing to create engaging written content about the trading card industry for the PWCC website. The ideal candidate will have several years of experience in the trading card industry (either personally or professionally), is well versed in various sports or TCGs, and can educate both new and seasoned investors and collectors. This role will be 100% remote. We are looking for several full-time and part-time roles.
- Develop a content strategy relating to the company goals and high-traffic keyword searches
- Research engaging storylines that are relevant to the trading card community
- Write thoughtful, professional articles based on the content plan and timeline
- Proofread and publish articles and images on the PWCC website
- Assist in creating marketing copy for digital ads and website as needed
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Update website content as needed
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Edit and polish existing content to improve readability
- Measure impact and perform analysis to improve KPI’s
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in Journalism, Creative Writing, or related field
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities simultaneously and navigate in a rapidly changing and fast-paced environment
- Proven writing ability
- Intensive knowledge of the trading card market
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Firm understanding of SEO best practices
- Ability to work in a team to achieve company goals
- Ability to act with professionalism and confidentiality
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
We offer generous benefits including, but not limited to: 401(k), 401(k) matching, dental insurance, vision insurance, employee assistance program, flexible schedule, health insurance, life insurance, paid time off.
PWCC is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in second chance employment. Must be able to pass relevant criminal background check if offered the job.